The modern kitchen is incomplete without few appliances that have attained the status of must-haves. Both the partners working full time has become a norm, especially in cities and thus spending long hours in the kitchen is just next to impossible. While the people are too busy, the need for home-made and hygienic food is intact. In fact, it has increased as outside food is too oily and expensive and cannot be had on a daily basis.
To address this problem of home-cooked food and that too with hectic schedules, technology came to the rescue. Many innovative products are designed and launched keeping in mind the needs of the modern family that wants to cook but doesn’t have all the time in the world.
These products have made life easy as they are smart and easy to operate and are capable of doing tasks in few seconds, which otherwise takes hours manually.
Let us take a look at some of these kitchen appliances that are available to make your life easy in the kitchen.
- Grinder & Blender: This is something that takes care of a lot of tasks in the kitchen. Whether you want to get puree for curries or make healthy shakes, batter for your breakfast recipes, make smoothies etc., this small powerhouse is at your disposal. It takes just a few minutes and you are all sorted with this appliance on your kitchen slab.
- Noodle & Pasta Maker: If you love to gorge on noodles and pasta but want it to be hygienically prepared and free from any preservative, then buy this appliance. The smart pasta making machine from Kent takes care of everything. With minimal manual intervention, it mixes, kneads and extrudes fresh pasta and noodles in various shapes. All you need to do is load the ingredients and press few buttons and then you sit and relax while you let the machine do the work. It is a versatile appliance, which can be used to make momos and gujiyas too along with pasta and noodles.
- Cold Pressed Juicer: Having a glass of juice for breakfast is the right way of starting the day on a healthy note. When it comes to juices, a masticating juicer or cold pressed juicer is any day better than a centrifugal juicer. All health freaks would vouch for it. When the juice is extracted using pressure rather than any sort of heat, the vitamins, minerals, and enzymes are all retained in it along with the pulp. Kent has designed its cold pressed juicer perfectly and it is not only easy to operate but also to clean and maintain.
- Rice Cooker: It is a versatile appliance that is not just meant to cook rice. Owning an appliance and utilising it to the fullest potential are two different things. You can use this cooker for steaming vegetables, making dalia, soups, and khichdi, and for steaming momos besides making various types of rice.
- Dosa Maker: The sleek and elegant dosa maker with a non-stick surface doles out healthy and tasty dosas in quick succession. We all love to have dosas, but making them can be a tough and messy job, especially if you are not used to it. Using this appliance, you just need to place a ladle of batter and it takes care of the rest. You can also use this appliance for making omelettes, crepes, and chillas.
There are many appliances available in the market from many brands and models with varied features and at different prices. You need to make the right choice based on your needs and budget.